Welcome To WWW.LYRICSMANIYA.COM (“https://lyricsmaniya.com“) website:
CONTENT AND SERVICES:
The Website Currently Provides Website Users With Access To Music Lyrics And Music Information, Movie Information, Music Albums, Music Videos, Artists’ Biographies, News, Images And Audio And Video Footage.
The Website Also Currently Provides Website Users With Various Services And Other Interactive And Non-Interactive Features.
We(The Owner, Developers And Editors Or Anyone Else Associated With The Development And Maintenance Of The Website) Do Not Accept Any Responsibility In Connection With Your Use Of Or Inability To Use The Website,
Content Or Services. All Lyrics, Artist Names, Album Names And Pictures May Be Copyrighted To Their Respective Owners. No Infringement Whatsoever Is Intended.The Website, Content And Services Are Provided For Personal
Use Only And Are Not To Be Used By You For Any Commercial Purpose.
ABILITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT:
NOTICE TO COPYRIGHT HOLDERS:
The Website, Content And Services Are Provided For Personal Use Only And Are Not Used For Any Commercial Purpose. No Infringement Whatsoever Is Intended-If You Hold Copyright(S) (Or Any Other Proprietary Right(S) To Any Content, Including Without Limit Music Lyrics, Made Available Via The Website, And Have Any Questions Or Concerns About The Licensing, Accuracy, Or Possible Take-Down Of Such Content From The Website, Please Contact
Us At – LYRICSMANIYA@GMAIL.COM
Questions Regarding The Content On This Website. Any Valid Complaints Or Queries Will Be Treated Sincerely And Acted Upon As Fast As Possible.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
You Expressly Understand And Agree That: WWW.LYRICSMANIYA.COM Expressly Disclaims All Warranties Of Any Kind, Whether Express Or Implied, Including, But Not Limited To The Implied Warranties Of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose And Non-Infringement.
WWW.LYRICSMANIYA.COM Does Not Make Any Warranty That: The Website, Services Or The Content Will Meet Your Requirements;
The Website, The Services Or The Content Will Be Uninterrupted, Timely, Secure, Or Error-Free;
The Results That May Be Obtained From Your Use Of The Website, The Services Or The Content Will Be Accurate Or Reliable;
The Quality Of Any Products, Services, Information, Or Other Material Purchased Or Obtained By You Through The Website, The Services Or The Content Will Meet Your Expectations; And
Any Errors In The Software Operating On The Website Will Be Corrected.
Any Material Downloaded Or Otherwise Obtained Through The Use Of The Website Or The Services Is Done At Your Own Discretion And Risk And That You Will Be Solely Responsible For Any Damage To Your Computer System Or
Loss Of Data That Results From The Download Of Any Such Material.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
You Expressly Understand And Agree That WWW.LYRICSMANIYA.COM Shall Not Be Liable For Any Direct, Indirect, Incidental, Special, Consequential Or Exemplary Damages, Including, But Not Limited To, Damages For Loss Of Profits, Goodwill, Use, Data Or Other Intangible Losses (Even If The Entities Have Been Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages), Resulting From: The Use Or The Inability To Use The Website, The Services Or The Content;
The Cost Of Procurement Of Substitute Goods And Services Resulting From Any Goods, Data, Information Or Services Purchased Or Obtained Or Messages Received Or Transactions Entered Into Through Or From The Website,The Services Or The Content;
Unauthorized Access To Or Alteration Of Your Transmissions Or Data;
Statements Or Conduct Of Any Third Party On The Website, The Services Or In The Content; Or
Any Other Matter Relating To The Website, The Services Or The Content.
Non-Personal Information Collected from WWW.LYRICSMANIYA.COM Visitors:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.